West Kelowna and Kelowna Counselling Fees are listed below. We also have a few spots for free counselling, where financial hardship may be endured.
We also offer a sliding scale for some that may qualifty. These subsidized counselling fees have limited spaces available. Orchard Valley Counselling takes pride in offering competitive rates and additional savings in special circumstances.
Our Counselling Rates are as follows:
- Individual Counselling Session Rate $110 / 50 minutes
- Senior’s Discount is $85 / 50 minutes for Seniors Over 65
- Friend’s and Family Discount Referral Program – 25% off total cost of the counselling session. This is exclusively for the person who referred their friend or family member. Friend or family must mention who referred them at the time of them booking. Note: Some restrictions and conditions apply.
- *Counselling Packages – 4 Sessions at $380 instead of $440
- Ask about our 40% discount on future sessions when signing Member Share Network Agreement and registering for the package.
- You are responsible for all counselling fees after the session is provided and some insurance plans will cover counselling fees.
*Please Note: Some Conditions May Apply. The 4-Session Counselling fee must be paid in total at first counselling session. To be eligible for this discount this must be mentioned prior to the beginning your counselling sessions. This discount will not be combined with any other discounts or deals.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for counselling/Reg Social Work services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We are currently able to provide direct billing to Green Shield Canada, RWAM;etc. Please review the above questions, when determining your coverage with your insurance provider.
We accept cash, email money transfers, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24-48 hours in advance. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!